In order to engage us as your Buyers Agent there are a few requirements that must be meet first
- Call us and have a chat to talk about your property requirements and budget so we can advise if these can be met
- Once we agree on a property brief and budget you need to have your finance pre-approved and will need to send us a copy of the pre-approval letter.
- We have an upfront fee which is paid prior to starting and then we will begin the search for your property
- Throughout the search process we will value your input and welcome any suggestions. Remember we here to help you find your dream property, but ultimately the decision to purchase is yours. We are not here to pressure you to buy.
Steps to Searching for a house – What does our full search entail?
There are a number of steps before searching for a house that require consideration to avoid a purchasing the wrong house and making costly mistake.
- Review your finances and budget – this needs to be done before we start. This way you won’t be disappointed later when you find a house and miss out.
- We gain a thorough understanding of your lifestyle, family, work and housing type requirements so we know which factors are most important to you.
- We identify suburbs that fit in with your lifestyle where we know they are within your budget.
- Now we conduct a comprehensive search using sales history – we see what is currently on the market, what has recently sold and check what has been taken off the market.
- We begin the search to find those houses that meet your needs and eliminate those that don’t. You will be presented with a short list of the best options by video so you can see how each property meets your needs.
- For those that you like we organize inspections with you.
- Once you have made your decision we negotiate the best deal and terms
- We then follow through to ensure the due diligence is completed – things like building and pest, insurance and that key contract dates are being met up until settlement day